One family's journey to hear God's calling, overcome our fears, and be obedient to Him!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Great Healer

The last night I was in Haiti, my daughter Redjina was running an obvious fever. There wasn't really anything I could do except give her tylenol. I assumed she was just upset over us leaving the next morning or perhaps had a cold.

After I left she continued to get worse. But thankfully God planned for a medical mission team to be at the orphanage the week after I left. He even had the thoughtfulness to have a few of my friends on the medical team.

My friend Lisa Keefer called to inform me that late Sunday Redjina had a fever of 105 and that she had been sponge bathing her. They tested and diagnosed Redjina with Malaria. They began treating her accordingly.

This morning I sent Redjina a text message and asked her if she felt better. Redjina responded: "I am today because Jesus came to make me well. I love you Popi".

Photobucket


He spoke, and it came to be. He commanded, and it happened.
Psalm 33:9
Redjina sent this verse to me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment