I received an email from the U.S. Embassy in Tabarre, Haiti on July 10th that reads:
We acknowledge receipt of your final adoption dossier. Your case is currently under review. You will be notified once this process is completed.
Here is all that remains:
1) Our Dossier (translated into English) is now at the U.S. Embassy in Tabarre, Haiti. The U.S. will review and hopefully give it their blessing.
2) The U.S. will require the girls to have medical exams and meet health requirements.
3) Then we apply for the girls' U.S. Travel Visas.
Once the girls have Travel Visas we can bring them home. There is still no way to know for sure when that will happen, but we are prayerfully hopeful by late August!
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Monday, July 2, 2012
Bondye Bon Tout Tan ~ God is Good All the Time!!!
Today we learned that our girls have been issued Haitian Passports.
This means as far as the Haitian Government is concerned, the adoption is final, the girls are ours, and they are done.
All that remains:
1) Our Dossier (translated into English) now goes to the U.S. Embassy. The U.S. will review our Dossier and hopefully give it their blessing.
2) The girls will have new medical exams that the U.S. will need to approve
3) Then we apply for the girls' Travel Visas with the U.S. Embassy. Once the girls have Travel Visas we can bring them home.
We are oh so close!!!
At the time I have decided, my words will come true. You can trust what I say about the future. It may take longer than you hope, but it will surely happen. Habakkuk 2:3